UNSHAKEABLE SELF - CONFIDENCE
WHY ORGANISATIONS SHOULD, AND HOW INDIVIDUALS CAN, DEVELOP HIGHER SELF-CONFIDENCE
"We promise according to our hope and perform according to our fears.”
– French author and philosopher, Francois de La Rochefoucauld
A global survey of 2,000 people revealed some important findings for organisations.
Some of the key findings were:
• 52.5% state that their level of self- confidence reduces their ability to contribute to their organization
• 42.4% of people have an idea at work, but keep it to themselves.
• 72% said their ability to concentrate is negatively affected by an unhappy boss while 60.9% were negatively affected by an unhappy colleague.
• 57.3% of respondents report keeping quiet about problems at work, rather than dealing directly with them
• 36.3% report struggling to remain calm in a challenging situation
• 62.9% report that they would be able to negotiate better deals if they were more confident
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
• Why we vary so much in terms of our level of self-confidence
• Why being certain about our values is as important for individuals as companies.
• The effects low self-confidence has on the organisations we work for.
• Why and how to apply systematic desensitisation techniques to our major fear, our major weakness and our major strength.
• Effective tools to use to reduce worry, fear and tension.
• The 14 ‘secrets’ of the slow-release dopamine diet.
For more information please use the contact form
or call 021 024 99492
“Very useful. Incredibly relevant topic for anyone in a corporate environment."
Conor Gates, Deloitte
“Informative and entertaining. Thought provoking ideas that we can work into our daily routines and within the company.”
Pam Brewer, Global Safewear International